Football...



(EN) Last year I was watching a football game and, of course, was cheering for Portugal. Loved to follow the ball jumping from one side to the other. I was so excited that I even forgot that I was watching it on TV and tried to grab it. My mommy was filled of laughter.

(PT) No ano passado estive a ver um jogo de futebol e, como é óbvio, estava a torcer por Portugal. Adorei seguir a bola que saltava de uma lado para o outro. Estava tão empolgado que até me esqueci que estava a vê-la na televisão e tentei agarrá-la. A minha mama fartou-se de rir. 

(DE) Letztes Jahr sah ich ein Fußballspiel und natürlich jubeelte ich für Portugal. Ich liebe es den Ball zu folgen, der von einer Seite auf die andere springt. Ich war so aufgeregt, dass ich sogar vergass, dass ich Fern sah und versuchte den Ball zu ergreifen. Meine Mutter lachte sehr.

0 comments :

About me

My Photo
Portugal
Olá! Hello! Hallo! I'm Sandra and I love animals, specially cats and dogs. As I live in a flat, I just have a cat. NICO is its name and he's a charismatic, lovely, curious and energetic cat. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with him and taking pictures of him. So I decided to share it with the world...with you. ;) __________________________________ Chamo-me Sandra e eu adoro animais, especialmente cães e gatos. Como eu moro num apartamento, eu só tenho um gato. NICO é o nome dele e é um gato carismático, amável, curioso e enérgico. Nada me faz mais feliz do que passar algum tempo com ele e tirar-lhe fotos. Então decidi partilhá-lo com o mundo ... com você. ;)

Contact Details

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2013 Nico, My Cat Nico