Follow me on INSTAGRAM: @nicomycat

(EN) Now you can also find me on Instagram, because sometimes my mom takes pictures with her phone and put them immediately online for my fans to see them. Take a look on some of my instagram videos and tell me what you think?

(PT) Agora também me podes encontrar no Instagram, pois às vezes a minha mãe tira fotos com o telemóvel e assim consegue colocá-las logo online para os meus fãs as conseguir ver. Dá uma espreitadela em alguns dos meus instagram vídeos e diz-me o que achas?

(DE) Jetzt könnt ihr mich jetzt auch auf Instagram sehen, denn manchmal meine Mutter fotografiert mich mit ihrem Handy und so stellt sie sie sofort online, damit meine Fans sie zu sehen bekommen. Schau dir einige instagram videos von mir an und sag mir wie du sie findest?




0 comments :

About me

My Photo
Portugal
Olá! Hello! Hallo! I'm Sandra and I love animals, specially cats and dogs. As I live in a flat, I just have a cat. NICO is its name and he's a charismatic, lovely, curious and energetic cat. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with him and taking pictures of him. So I decided to share it with the world...with you. ;) __________________________________ Chamo-me Sandra e eu adoro animais, especialmente cães e gatos. Como eu moro num apartamento, eu só tenho um gato. NICO é o nome dele e é um gato carismático, amável, curioso e enérgico. Nada me faz mais feliz do que passar algum tempo com ele e tirar-lhe fotos. Então decidi partilhá-lo com o mundo ... com você. ;)

Contact Details

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2013 Nico, My Cat Nico