Cartwheels of happiness

(EN) Whenever my mom comes home, I try to escape to the staircase and sometimes I take a few laps. But anyway, I'm always so happy to see her, I give many cartwheels for her to see my happiness. She loves to see me do it, because she always smiles. She has even said I looked like a dog, because she had never seen a cat doing that. Does your cat also give cartwheels of happiness?

(PT) Sempre quando a minha mãe chega a casa, tento escapar-me para a escadaria e às vezes até consigo dar umas voltas. Mas, de qualquer forma, eu fico sempre tão contente de a ver, que dou muitas cambalhotas para ela ver a minha felicidade. Ela adora ver-me a fazer isso, pois ela sorri sempre. Ela até já disse que eu parecia um cão, pois nunca tinha visto um gato a fazer isso. O teu gato também dá cambalhotas de felicidade?

(DE) Immer, wenn meine Mutter nach Hause kommt, versuche ich, zur Treppe zu entkommen und manchmal schaffe ich es sogar ein paar Runden zu gehen. Aber das beste ist wenn sie da ist, bin ich immer so glücklich, sie zu sehen, dass ich viele Purzelbäume vor voller Freude gebe. Sie liebt es, mich so zu sehen, weil sie lächelt immer. Sie hat sogar gesagt, ich sah wie ein Hund aus, weil sie noch nie eine Katze gesehen hat, die das tut. Gibt deine Katze auch Purzelbäume vor voller Freude?


0 comments :

About me

My Photo
Portugal
Olá! Hello! Hallo! I'm Sandra and I love animals, specially cats and dogs. As I live in a flat, I just have a cat. NICO is its name and he's a charismatic, lovely, curious and energetic cat. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with him and taking pictures of him. So I decided to share it with the world...with you. ;) __________________________________ Chamo-me Sandra e eu adoro animais, especialmente cães e gatos. Como eu moro num apartamento, eu só tenho um gato. NICO é o nome dele e é um gato carismático, amável, curioso e enérgico. Nada me faz mais feliz do que passar algum tempo com ele e tirar-lhe fotos. Então decidi partilhá-lo com o mundo ... com você. ;)

Contact Details

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2013 Nico, My Cat Nico