Fireman saves kitten

(PT) Encontrei este video quando estava a fazer uma pesquisa. É um video sobre o salvamento de um gatinho...Obrigada aos bombeiros! Nem sei o que dizer mais, pois é demasiado emocionante!! Vejam! 
(Eu fiquei com a lágrima no canto do olho.)

(EN) I found this video when I was doing a research. It's a video about the saving of a kitten... Thank you to the firemen! I don't know what else to say, because it is too emotional! Watch! 
(I already got a tear in the corner of her eye.)

(DE) Ich fand dieses Video, als ich eine "Forschung" tat. Es ist ein Video über die Rettung eines kätzchen... Vielen Dank an die Feuerwehrmann! Ich weiß gar nicht mehr was ich noch sagen soll, weil es zu gefühlvoll ist! Schau es dir an! (Ich hatte schon eine Träne im Augenwinkel.)


Click on the link:







0 comments :

About me

My Photo
Portugal
Olá! Hello! Hallo! I'm Sandra and I love animals, specially cats and dogs. As I live in a flat, I just have a cat. NICO is its name and he's a charismatic, lovely, curious and energetic cat. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with him and taking pictures of him. So I decided to share it with the world...with you. ;) __________________________________ Chamo-me Sandra e eu adoro animais, especialmente cães e gatos. Como eu moro num apartamento, eu só tenho um gato. NICO é o nome dele e é um gato carismático, amável, curioso e enérgico. Nada me faz mais feliz do que passar algum tempo com ele e tirar-lhe fotos. Então decidi partilhá-lo com o mundo ... com você. ;)

Contact Details

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright © 2013 Nico, My Cat Nico